Grandparents Rights Florida Law

Yes, Grandparents and other close relatives do have rights regarding minor children under Florida Law in a variety of circumstances. Click on this link to Attorney Jackson’s article about Grandparents’ Rights in Florida.

As a Family Law attorney in Volusia County since 1985, DeLand Lawyer Richard “Jake” Jackson has represented Grandparents and other relatives in Child Custody, Juvenile Dependency, Guardianship, and Adoption proceedings in Daytona Beach, DeLand, Sanford, Orlando, Tavares, Ocala, Gainesville, Palatka and Bunnell.For 29 years, Attorney Jake Jackson has provided professional legal advice and representation in Family Law Cases in Volusia County and throughout Central Florida.

If you are a Grandparent or a close relative of a minor child and you are concerned about that child’s welfare and safety under current circumstances, or if you are the caretaker of a minor child and you need to establish or modify your rights as legal guardian for that child, please call the office of DeLand Attorney Richard “Jake” Jackson for a free consultation. (386) 738-1111 Office in DeLand, Florida.